As the weather gets warmer, I love a good turkey burger. When I visit my parents in the suburbs, we’d love to throw some burgers on the grill, and then I’m all about the toppings. I love to load my burgers up with pickles, fresh veggies, etc., but what I find they often lack is a good sauce. These turkey burgers with sriracha lime aioli solve that issue and are SO GOOD.
These super juicy burgers are still lean and WW friendly. They’re topped with crisp, fresh vegetables and a creamy, tangy sauce that takes them over the top. As the weather warms up, I hope you’ll add these to your rotation and enjoy!
Making Turkey burgers with sriracha lime aioli
First off, you can make your own burgers from scratch or use store bought ones. Trader Joe’s makes some good frozen turkey burgers that are WW friendly, as do most grocery stores – so if you’re in a pinch, just grab some pre-made burgers!
If you’re looking to make your own, you’ll need:
- Lean ground turkey
- Egg to bind it
- Bread crumbs to help everything stick + stay juicy
- A small onion which you’ll grate into the burger mix for flavor
- Ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to season
You’ll mix everything up, form patties, and cook them your preferred way. You can grill them, pan fry, bake, or air fry. I usually air fry (less mess that way), and depending on the thickness of your burgers, I usually do 365F for 15-17 min (until a meat thermometer reads 165F internal temp).
Then, for the aioli you’ll need:
- Light Mayo
- Lime juice and zest
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to season
- Agave (or honey) to sweeten a bit
Mix everything up and you’ve got a spicy, zesty sauce that’s good on everything from burgers to sandwiches to fries.
Then, just wash and chop your preferred veggies (I do lettuce, tomato, pickles, and a slice of fat free cheese), toast your buns, and throw it all together. Enjoy!
Turkey Burgers with Sriracha Lime Aioli
- Mixing Bowls
- Air Fryer or grill, stove, etc to cook burgers
- 1 lb ground lean Turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 small onion grated
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup light Mayo
- 2 Tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp agave
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices lettuce
- 12 slices pickles
- 4 buns low carb (I use Keto Culture or something similar)
- 4 slices fat free cheese
- Combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs in a bowl and mix. Grate onion into mixture, then add ketchup, Worcestershire, and salt and pepper.
- Mix until uniform, split into 4 patties, and cook according to your preferred method, until an internal thermometer reads 165F.
- Combine all aioli ingredients in a dish and mix until uniform.
- Toast your buns, add lettuce, tomato slice, and some pickles. Top with burger, slather some aioli on the top bun, and put it all together. Enjoy!