I recently made these Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches that were an absolute hit. We devoured them, friends made and enjoyed them, and lots of you nice folks tried and loved them too. So, I’m back with another variation! These Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches are so yummy, and just as simple as the key lime ones. Just a few ingredients and minimal prep work are needed to make these frozen delights.
They’re lower in sugar and higher in protein than a traditional ice cream sandwich, making them WW and more macro-friendly. (If you’re not following WW or are curious to learn more about it, you can use my link to try it for 3 moths free!) They’re perfect for satisfying a summertime sweet tooth, and they’re super quick and easy to whip up. Great to make for a crowd or to prep ahead to enjoy throughout the week – they’re sure to earn a top spot in your freezer!
Making Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
To make these, you’ll first need graham crackers (I use low fat) as the base. Break them into squares and place half in a baking dish lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
Mix up your filling, which is comprised of Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt (woo, protein!), Fat Free Cool Whip, and diced fresh strawberries. The Cool Whip + yogurt create a perfectly fluffy filling that totally hits the spot when you’re craving ice cream. The strawberries add bursts of tartness and fruity flavor that make these the perfect refreshing treat.
Spoon filling over your graham cracker base (they should be touching), and then top with remaining graham crackers. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight). Then slice to separate sandwiches and enjoy! Store remaining sandwiches in a freezer bag.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Dish
- 6 Graham cracker sheets low fat
- 1 cup Cool whip thawed
- 5.3 oz Light & fit strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Diced strawberries
- Line a baking dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper
- Place 6 halves of graham crackers in the dish
- Combine the whipped topping, yogurt, and strawberries in a large bowl
- Spread on top of graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers (don’t smush down too much!)
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours (best overnight)
- Cut into bars and enjoy. Store leftovers in a sealed freezer bag