Vegan, gluten-free, and dang delicious. These bars have it all, and they NEED to be added to your baking rotation. I love to whip up a batch of these and enjoy them as a super filling breakfast with coffee, or as a snack throughout the day! They’re delightfully sweet and make an excellent dessert option as well.
S’mores Banana Bars
- Mixing Bowls
- 8×8 Pan
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 c + 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c chocolate chips in the bars
- Chocolate chips and marshmallows for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash bananas thoroughly with a fork
- Stir in peanut butter, oats, oat flour, and chocolate chips
- Pour into a parchment-lined 8×8 pan and top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-20 min, until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting!