Gluten Free/ Dairy Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
The perfect recipe for when you’re craving peanut butter and chocolate, but without any additives. This recipe is made with ingredients you likely already have in your pantry, and has an incredible, soft texture.
- Microwave Safe Bowls
- Mixing Bowls
- 9×5 Pan
- 3/4 c chocolate of choice can make it dairy free by using a dairy-free chocolate
- 1/8 c coconut oil
- 1/4 c peanut or almond butter I used @wholefoods store-ground peanut butter
- Splash of vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 c peanut butter or nut butter of choice cashew or almond butter work great
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- splash of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Start with the bottom layer first! Melt the chocolate, pb, coconut oil in the microwave (40 sec or so), stir together, add maple and vanilla, pour into parchment lined pan. Put in fridge while you work on the top layer.
- Now, for the top layer, top layer mixture ingredients in the microwave for 30-40 sec, pour on top of chocolate layer, which should have hardened slightly.
- Let chill for a few hours until solid, cut up, and enjoy! Store in the fridge in an airtight container (it gets deliciously melty otherwise)!
Tried this recipe?Add your thoughts below in the comments or post on social media and tag @foodbythegram!