I don’t know about you guys, but I literally need dessert every day. I don’t think I’ve skipped dessert in years, seriously. If I ever finish dinner and turn down dessert, I’m either very sick or it’s a cry for help. With that being said, I have to get inventive to come up with desserts that are delicious but still fit into my lifestyle. That’s what lead me to create this Chocolate Cheesecake Dip, and boy, does it hit the spot. It’s rich and creamy, lightly sweet, big on indulgence, but low on WW points. It’s also high in protein thanks to the greek yogurt base, so it makes a great snack as well!
Making Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
One of the reasons I love this dip is that it’s super quick to whip up. Last minute guests? In laws show up without warning? Running to a potluck you totally forgot you agreed to? Break out the dip, baby. A few ingredients, a bit of mixing, and you’ve got the perfect party dip ready in 5.
To make the dip, you’ll need:
- Nonfat greek yogurt (I use Fage 0%) which you’ll want to strain a bit. I use a cheesecloth to paper towel to remove some moisture to ensure a thicker dip.
- Sugar free chocolate pudding mix (or regular, just calculate your points accordingly)
- Creamer (or milk) of choice. I use Nutpods, which is dairy free, Whole30 friendly, and WW friendly.
- Vanilla extract
- Agave nectar to sweeten it and help cut the bitterness of the yogurt. You can substitute honey as well.
That’s it! Stir it all together and serve. I love this dip on strawberries, but it’s also great on graham crackers, pretzels (sweet and salty), etc! Store it in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy it all week.
Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tbsp creamer I used chocoalte nutpods
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- Skim any liquid off of your greek yogurt, and press it through a cheesecloth to extract any extra moisture. It should be similar in consistency to cream cheese. If you don't have cheesecloth, you can use paper towels to pat off some water.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve with cut fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, etc.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- 1/4 cup for 1 point
- 1/2 cup for 2 points
- 3/4 cup for 2 points
- 1 cup for 3 points
- 1/4 cup for 2 points
- 1/2 cup for 3 points
- 3/4 cup for 5 points
- 1 cup for 6 points