Okay guys hear me out – chicken parmesan but mini. That’s what’s going on here, but kind of better? Like if chicken nuggets and chicken parmesan were combined. That’s how I’d describe these Chicken Parmesan Bites. Made in the air fryer, they’re light and non-greasy, still deliciously cheesy, and with a little tomato sauce on the side, they’re a perfect dippable, enjoyable bite!
Making Chicken Parmesan Bites
These Chicken Parmesan Bites are perfect as an appetizer, snack, or simple weeknight meal. They come together in about 30 minutes, and then you’re ready to enjoy! To make these, you’ll need:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts, which you’ll cut into ~1 inch chunks
- Bread crumbs to help bind the coating
- Grated and shredded parmesan, which give a nice texture between the big and small parmesan pieces
- Salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning
- Marinara sauce, as a dipping sauce (or use any sauce you like!)
First, cut your chicken into chunks and set aside. Next, beat your egg and add salt and pepper in a small bowl, set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan (both), and Italian seasoning to create your coating.
Dunk each chicken piece in egg, then roll in the parmesan mixture to coat. Spray air fryer tray well with cooking spray and space out chicken pieces so none are touching. Spray well with cooking spray and air fry at 375F for ~12 minutes, until just golden. Serve with warm marinara sauce and enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan Bites
- Mixing Bowls
- Air Fryer
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts about .75 b
- 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce for dipping
- Cut chicken breast into roughly 1 inch chunks. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, grated parmesan, shredded parmesan. Mix together.
- Dip each chicken piece into egg mixture, then parmesan mixture to coat. Spray air fryer trays well and place chicken on air fryer tray, ensuring no chicken overlaps.
- Spray well with cooking spray, air fry at 375 F for 12 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with warm marinara to dip and enjoy!