Y’all. I hope you’re ready to have your mind blown. These Gluten Free Banana Pancakes are SO good. They take just a few ingredients to make, are vegetarian, and made without any added sugar (but they’re still lightly sweet, don’t worry)! My favorite part of these? You can just throw everything in the blender, blend, pour, flip, and enjoy – they’re SO simple to make.
You can also customize these with whatever mix in’s/toppings you like. I love to add chocolate chips or blueberries in them. For toppings, I love the simplicity of some crushed nuts + maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar.
Making Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
These are awesome because of how little work they take. I make a big batch of these as meal prep and then quickly reheat in the microwave for a tasty breakfast all week. To make these, you’ll need:
- Bananas, the riper the better (yes, I mean the icky spotty, brown ones)
- Eggs, which will bind these and add protein
- Gluten free oats (which you’ll pulse to make oat flour, or you can use an oat flour you like)
- Almond milk (or any milk, dairy or non dairy)
- Baking powder, which will help make these fluffy
- Vanilla and a dash of cinnamon for flavor (optional)
Simply add oats to a blender and pulse until you have a smooth flour. Then add bananas, eggs, milk, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon and blend until you have a smooth batter. Cook like you would regular pancakes (about a minute per side) and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Frying Pan
- 1.5 cup oats blended to oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Add oats to blender and blend until you have a fine flour. Add bananas, eggs, baking powder, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and blend until you have a smooth batter.
- Cook like you would normal pancakes – about ~1 tbsp of batter for each, cook for about a minute per side, until fully cooked through. Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.