Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cutting Board
- Large pot
- 3 large carrots peeled and chopped/diced
- 4 stalked celery chopped small
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed/cut up tiny
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup dry pasta
- Shredded cooked chicken (roughly 1 cup)
- Seasoning 1 tsp Italian seasoning, salt, pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot over medium high heat, sauté chopped carrot, celery, onion, and garlic until softened slightly.
- Pour in 4 cups of chicken stock, 4 cups water, and bring to a boil
- Add in chicken and uncooked pasta, let boil for ~8 minutes. Check that pasta is cooked, and then turn off heat.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Serve warm, enjoy!