Perfect Key Lime Pie
- Mixing Bowls
- Pie Pan
- 1 Graham cracker crust if you want to make your own, just googled “Basic Graham Cracker Crust” and use whatever recipe suits you! Then follow the recipe for the curd
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- Zest of 1-2 limes
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup key lime juice 1/2 cup if you don’t like it tart
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Whipped cream and extra limes for topping/decorating
- Preheat oven to 325
- Beat egg yolks with lime zest, then stir in condensed milk, then add sour cream and lime juice. Stir until mixture is uniform.
- Fill graham cracker crust evenly and put on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 min, it should still jiggle a bit when it comes out. Allow it to cool for 30 min.
- Put in the fridge for ~3 hours (or more) and then top with whipped cream and sliced limes- enjoy!