Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts on the planet, but I always assumed it was super difficult and never bothered making it. Turns out, it’s SO easy – now I’ll be making it on repeat!
- 1 Graham cracker crust (if you want to make your own, just googled “Basic Graham Cracker Crust” and use whatever recipe suits you! Then follow the recipe for the curd)
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- Zest of 1-2 limes
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup key lime juice (1/2 cup if you don’t like it tart)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Whipped cream and extra limes for topping/decorating
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Beat egg yolks with lime zest, then stir in condensed milk, then add sour cream and lime juice. Stir until mixture is uniform.
3. Fill graham cracker crust evenly and put on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15-17 min, it should still jiggle a bit when it comes out. Allow it to cool for 30 min.
5. Put in the fridge for ~3 hours (or more) and then top with whipped cream and sliced limes- enjoy!