This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious, and uses no oil, milk, or refined sugar!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free applesauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease or parchment-line a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce, maple, eggs, and mashed banana.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until moistened and uniform.
5. Pour batter into pan, top with chocolate chips, sliced bananas, nuts, etc and bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly.
6. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes or so, then remove (can throw it on a wire rack) to cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!!!