Cheesecake is very high on my priority list. Like, just in general. It’s one of my favorite desserts, and for good reason. It’s creamy, decadent, indulgent, yet somehow I don’t find it overbearingly sweet. There’s just one problem – it’s not very WW friendly. A typical slice of cheesecake can run you anywhere from 18-28 points, which is almost an entire day’s worth – EEK! Enter these Light Confetti Cheesecake Bites to save the day. They’re just 1 WW SP each (3 SP for 2), and they are SO yummy. You really can have your (cheese)cake and eat it too.
Making Light Confetti Cheesecake Bites
These delicious little treats have two elements – a graham cracker crust and a creamy cheesecake filling. If you’re looking to make these even lighter, you can actually skip the crust entirely – just spray super well before baking. However, I think the crust adds a nice flavor, so I prefer it.
The crust has just three ingredients. Graham crackers, Smart Balance (a butter replacement, or use butter), and brown sugar (or a brown sugar replacement). Crush your graham crackers, mix with melted butter and sugar, and press into a well-sprayed mini muffin pan. You can also use mini cupcake liners to make removal even easier. Bake for 5 minutes to set, and make your cheesecake filling in the meantime.
The cheesecake filling is comprised of:
- Nonfat Greek yogurt, I use Fage 0%
- Sugar free pudding mix, vanilla flavor (or you can use cheesecake flavor)
- Light cream cheese (or Neufchatel cheese)
- Vanilla extract
- Sprinkles, duh
Just combine all of the ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Once baked crusts have been removed from the oven, spray sides with cooking spray and divide cheesecake evenly among the 12 crusts. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fully set. Let chill in the fridge before removing/serving. Top with some fat free whipped cream and extra sprinkles!
Light Confetti Cheesecake Bites
- Mixing Bowls
- Mini Muffin Pan
- 3 graham cracker sheets 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or brown sugar replacement
- 1 tbsp Smart Balance melted
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray mini muffin pan well with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar and melted butter. Mix until well combined and fill each muffin tin with 1 tbsp of crust mixture. Press firmly to create a packed crust and bake for 5 min. remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla, egg and stir until uniform. Add pudding mix and stir in fully, ensuring there are no clumps. Fold in sprinkles last.
- Re-spray mini muffin tin to ensure no sticking and top each crust with cheesecake mixture. Bake for 16-20 minutes, until fully set.
- Allow cheesecake bites to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream and extra sprinkles! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- 1 bite for 1 SP
- 2 bites for 3 SP
- 3 bites for 4 SP
- 4 bites for 6 SP
- 1 bite for 2 SP
- 2 bites for 4 SP
- 3 bites for 5 SP
- 4 bites for 7 SP