Cheddar biscuits are one of my favorite things EVER. I love the savory, cheesy flavor and the fluffy texture. Yes, I’m also totally talking about Red Lobster biscuits. Naturally, I had to try making my own – but with a twist. I wanted a low carb version that doesn’t use any flour, but still has the fluffy texture and cheesy flavor I love so much. That’s how these Keto Cheddar Chive Biscuits were created, and they are GOOD.
Fluffy texture, salty, cheesy flavor. Just a few ingredients. Come together in minutes. You’re going to want to make these stat!
Making Keto Cheddar Chive Biscuits
These come together super quickly so you can have fresh, hot biscuits ready in no time!
In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and dried chives. Mix together. Add eggs, melted butter (cooled), and stir to form a dough. Add cheese and mix until you have a uniform dough that can easily be scooped.
Using a large cookie scoop (or eyeball it), scoop 10 biscuits onto a parchment (or silicone baking mat) lined baking sheet. Flatten them slightly to create more of a biscuit shape. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through. Serve warm and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat, bake or air fry for 3-5 minutes to heat through. Can also microwave, but they’ll be soft!
Keto Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter or Smart Balance, melted and cooled
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried chives
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, garlics and onion powder, and dried chives.
- Add cooled melted butter, eggs, and mix well. Add cheddar and mix until you have a uniform dough.
- Scoop into 10 biscuits (a large cookie scoop works great here) onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press the tops down slightly to create more of a biscuit shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool slightly and enjoy!