This air-fryed salmon recipe is a weekly staple in our home. It’s made with a few, good-for-you ingredients and fits our diet great. If you’re following WW, Salmon is 0 pts and if you’re not, it’s still a great source of protein. The air fryer is also my preferred method for perfectly cooked salmon. The end result is buttery, flaky, and super tender.
I love to pair salmon, which is generally rich and mild, with something acidic, so this honey lemon garlic sauce is a great complement. On the side, I serve it with zucchini and mushroom, air fried and topped with crumbled Boursin cheese. All in all, this entire dinner is just a few points, and is extremely satisfying.
Air Fryer Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Mixing Bowl
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices
- 2 zucchini cut into half slices
- 1 small box baby Bella mushrooms stems removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp Boursin cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper, garlic powder
- Combine sauce ingredients, put salmon in a dish or ziploc bag, and use half the sauce to marinate the salmon for 20-30 min (optional, can skip this step if pressed for time)
- Meanwhile, clean and cut zucchini and mushrooms. Toss in olive oil, tsp salt, tsp pepper, and 2 tsp garlic powder. Spread onto air fryer trays, making sure nothing overlaps (don’t want over crowding!)
- Spray or brush air fryer tray with oil, place salmon skin side down, and top with additional sauce and sliced lemon
- Top veggies with crumbled garlic herb Boursin cheese and serve alongside the salmon!