Not sure what to make for dinner? Try this air-fried salmon recipe! It’s healthy, super flavorful, and perfect for just about any diet! Made with just a few clean ingredients and cooked in the air fryer, it’s a dinner slam dunk.
Ingredients (serves 2-3):
- 1 lb salmon
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2-3 gloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices
For the side dish:
- 2 zucchini, cut into half slices
- 1 small box baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp Boursin cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Combine sauce ingredients, put salmon in a dish or ziploc bag, and use half the sauce to marinate the salmon for 20-30 min (optional, can skip this step if pressed for time)
2. Meanwhile, clean and cut zucchini and mushrooms. Toss in olive oil, tsp salt, tsp pepper, and 2 tsp garlic powder. Spread onto air fryer trays, making sure nothing overlaps (don’t want over crowding!)
3. Spray or brush air fryer tray with oil, place salmon skin side down, and top with additional sauce and sliced lemon
4. Air fry @ 390 for ~12-14 min. I did this in my GoWiseUSA air fryer, so I can fit multiple trays at once and this all came together super quickly. If you have a smaller air fryer, just use the same timing but do it separately until your veggies are tender enough for your liking!
5. Top veggies with crumbled garlic herb Boursin cheese and serve alongside the salmon!