Want to feel like you just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Whip up these quick, simple (kid friendly!) treats with just a few ingredients and enjoy a little extra luck whenever you need it! This recipe requires no baking, minimal measuring, and lots of deliciousness.
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 14 ounces mini marshmallows, divided
* 7-8 cups Lucky Charms
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Grease or line a 9×13 baking sheet
2. Melt butter over low heat and then stir in marshmallows, stirring until mixture is smooth and uniform and stir in vanilla
3. Scoop 8 cups of cereal into a bowl, pour marshmallow mixture on top, stir to combine and coat all of the cereal
4. Pour into baking sheet, pressing lightly to fill it out (don’t press too much or they’ll be super dense)
5. Let cool for ~an hour and cut and enjoy!