A riff on one of my favorite @erinliveswhole recipes!
Peanut butter mixture:
- 1/2 cup @nuttynovelties cappuccino peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Splash of vanilla
- 1/8 cup nut butter used in outer layer
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil in saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and combined.
- Add maple syrup, fill your molds 1/5th of the way. Put in freezer while you make the chocolate mixture.
- Combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, nut butter, and microwave in 20 second intervals until combined and smooth.
- Add splash of vanilla, and add a dollop onto the now cooled peanut butter layer. Continue this process to either create a reverse peanut butter cup or a layered cup.
- Top with crushed nuts, chocolate chips, etc, and allow to sit in freezer for an hour or fridge for 3+ hours. Keep in fridge, enjoy!