This is the perfect treat for Easter – it’s quick, easy, and fun for adults and kids alike! It’s a crunchy, gooey, chocolaty little nest that’s as tasty as it is festive!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 6 cups cocoa krispies cereal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Candy eggs (Reese’s or M&M)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter
- Add marshmallows, stirring continuously until mixture is uniform
- Add vanilla, mix
- Add cocoa krispies, stir well until mixture is uniform
- (Optional) – add chocolate chips for extra chocolaty goodness
- Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tin (line with parchment, use silicone baking cups, or grease) and using the back of a wet spoon, press into nest shape
- Melt chocolate chips, using a dollop of melted chocolate to adhere the eggs to the nest. Let cool so the chocolate hardens, and enjoy!