Easy Pretzel S'mores Fudge
Sweet, salty, and rich - this fudge puts a spin on classic campfire flavors.
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 1 12 oz bag chocolate chips milk chocolate or semi sweet
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 5 graham cracker sheets crushed roughly
- 15 small pretzels crushed
- Additional marshmallows pretzels, and flaked sea salt for topping
Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper
Combine chocolate and condensed milk in microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time to combine mixture. You want a smooth, silky texture without any chunks.
Let cool for a few seconds, then stir in graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, and crushed pretzels
Pour into lined pan and top with additional pretzels, marshmallows, and salt while the mixture is still wet
Pop it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, until firm
Cut and store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy within 5 days!
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 76mgPotassium: 106mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 71IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 1mg
Add your thoughts below in the comments or post on social media and tag @foodbythegram!