These delicious bars take just 4 ingredients, have no oil or added sugar, and taste like s’mores and banana bread all at once. If you want to make these healthier, feel free to omit the chocolate/marshmallows all together and just make PB Banana Oat Bars, or give them a fun twist by adding dried fruit instead! Either way, these are easy, quick, and killer as a breakfast, snack, dessert, anything!
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 c + 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c choc chips (in the bars)
- Chocolate chips and marshmallows for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mash bananas thoroughly with a fork
3. Stir in peanut butter, oats, oat flour, and chocolate chips
4. Pour into a parchment-lined 8×8 pan and top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 15-20 min, until edges are slightly golden brown.
6. Let cool completely before cutting!