How about starting your day with some blueberry cinnamon Greek yogurt muffins?! These babies are tangy, sweet, and protein packed- I make a big batch and eat them for breakfast all week, yum!
* 1 c Greek yogurt
* 2 c flour
* 1/2-3/4 c sugar
* 1/2 c vegetable oil
* 3 eggs
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 c fresh or frozen blueberries
* Dash of cinnamon
* Optional: cinnamon crumb topping (1/4 c flour + 1/4 c sugar + 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 3 tbsp softened butter or shortening, combined to form crumb)
1. Preheat oven to 355 F
2. Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray or line with wrappers
3. Combine all dry ingredients
4. Combine wet ingredients, and mix into dry until well combined
5. Stir blueberries into batter
6. Pour batter into prepared pan
7. Top with cinnamon crumb mixture, lightly covering each muffin.
8. Bake 25-30 min, until tops are golden brown and tester toothpick comes out clean
9. Let cool for 5-10 min, then remove from pan and serve. Enjoy!