Have a can of biscuits in your fridge?! Then make this super quick + easy recipe that’s perfect for spring!
- One can Pillsbury biscuit dough
- Cane sugar
- Canola oil spray
- 1.5c powdered sugar
- 1/8c lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Take biscuit dough and punch the centers out (can cut with a knife or use a bottle cap etc). (Save the centers to bake + roll in butter/cinnamon and sugar.)
- Stud the donuts with fresh raspberry pieces (press them in so they stick), sprinkle with sugar, and spray with canola spray.
- Air fry at 350 in a single layer for 3 min, then flip and air fry for another 2-3 min (I used my @gowiseusa). Put on cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, make lemon glaze (1.5 cup powdered sugar + 1/8 cup lemon juice + zest of 1 lemon + 3 tbsp melted butter).
- Dip cooled donuts in lemon glaze and let dry (I double dipped mine for a thicker layer). Let cool and enjoy! 🍋